The objective of the department is to attract, retain and create a conducive working environment for effective utilization of employees.
ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To align the Corporate structure to suit the business needs of the Corporation.
- To undertake recruitment activities in order to attract the right talent that will sustain the corporation and take it to greater heights.
- To develop a close link between individual and Corporation‘s performance
- To develop capacity of line managers to manage their staff for increased
- To equip and develop staff with competencies for better performance.
- To safeguard the Corporation Assets and premises
- To safeguard NMS premises
Head of Human Resource and Support Services
Human Resource Management Officer
Human Resource Assistant
Information Management Assistant
Front Desk Assistant
- Created and maintained a vigorous high performance driven culture among staff
- NMS is now an admirable Corporation that prides itself for its contribution to the health sector in Uganda
- Aligned the Human Resource Manual with the best Human Resource practices and employment laws of Uganda.
- Attracted and retained the best employees that are committed to move the Corporation to greater heights
- Introduced a staff medical insurance cover for staff, their spouses and four dependents
- Ensured transparent recruitment of staff on merit
- Created and operationalized 9 Regional Customer Care Offices in order to create NMS visibility in the whole country
THE STRUCTURE OF HUMAN RESOURCE & SUPPORT SERVICES DEPARTMENT