1. Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Site is subject to this Agreement, as well as this Site’s Privacy Statement. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SITE’S PRIVACY STATEMENT JUST AS IF YOU HAD SIGNED THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SITE’S PRIVACY STATEMENT, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
2. Permission to Use the Site
We grant you the right to view and use the Site subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Specifically, you may do the following: (a) access and view those portions of the Site to which we have granted you access, and (b) download and/or print a copy of content contained on the Site for your use only. You are prohibited from copying or using any information or content, including any intellectual property, contained on the Site in whole or in part, for any other purpose. You are prohibited from deleting or altering any copyright notice when downloading any content from any part of the Site.
4. Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property
The Site contains or will contain text, graphics, photographs, videos, information and other content that is (a) the property of us or our licensors, who reserve all of their respective rights, and (b) protected by state, national and international laws pertaining to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other proprietary rights. You agree not to copy, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any aspect of the Site except as expressly authorized by us.
All company names, logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners. You must obtain permission from those owners before copying or using their company names, or logos.
5. Rules Governing Use of the Site
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree not to:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Site;
- copy or otherwise duplicate all or part of the Site without our prior written permission;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to other files, computer systems or networks, including ours, connected to or associated with the Site;
- post or transmit using or through the Site any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or profane files, information or content;
- post or transmit using or through the Site any files, information or content that is fraudulent or violates or infringes the rights of others, including content that violates privacy or publicity rights, or infringes copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights;
- post or transmit using or through the Site any files, information or content that contain a virus, bot, worm, trojan horse or other harmful component;
- use the Site, including the information and content provided thereon, for any unlawful purpose; and
- misrepresent your identity or provide incorrect identifying information, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to amend this Agreement, and to modify, add or discontinue any aspect, content or feature of the Site. Such amendments, modifications, additions or deletions shall become effective once posted on the Site. Continued use of the Site by you shall constitute your binding acceptance of any such amendments, modifications, additions or deletions.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE OR ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT THEREON. WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SITE.
8. Third-Party Content and Trademarks
Certain materials from third parties may be made available as part of the Site. We make no warranties or representations with respect to, nor guarantee or endorse, the accuracy, completeness, reliability or intellectual property rights in such materials.
9. Internet Communications
While we have endeavored to create a secure web site, we are not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Site and the Internet. We also will not be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which we do not have direct control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines; telephone or other interconnect problems; computer viruses; and unauthorized access.
10. Other Provisions
This Agreement has been made under and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the republic of Uganda’s laws, without referring to its choice of law rules. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site, provided, however, that you will also be subject to any additional terms and conditions posted on the Site and to which you manifest your consent by continued use of the Site.